[Gambas-user] Getting the "un-specialed" XMLElement.TextContent string

B Bruen bbruen at ...2308...
Tue Jun 17 01:37:49 CEST 2014

(I'm sure I've done this before, but I can't find my prior code nor can I find it in either of the help sites.)

I just want to set a string variable to the text content of an element.  I am almost certain there was a way to have it automatically convert all the "special character"s, like &nbsp, &lt, etc etc to their "normal" representation.  Is there such a function, or was I just dreaming?

tia
Bruce

--
B Bruen <bbruen at ...2308...>