[Gambas-user] Webbrowser without gb.qt4??

gian bagoneo at ...69...
Mon Jun 9 14:03:33 CEST 2014

Hello Wolfang,

I do not have answers on the specific problem.

I guess you used gb.gui in Linux with GTK.

I use Ubuntu 14:04 and I have studied the problem in my own way GTK vs QT.

You can remedy with a few small tricks, some steps in these simple
sample applications.

I recommend to include some tricks and change your gb.gui to gb.gtk.

GTK_Graphics has been tested on Linux with KDE and it works well.

Ciao gianluigi