[Gambas-user] Rules for Application Repository?

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Sat Jul 26 19:12:42 CEST 2014

On Sat, 26 Jul 2014, T Lee Davidson wrote:
> I am wondering if there are any rules, other than minimum lines of code
> and page layout, for having an application listed in the Gambas
> Application Repository (http://gambasdoc.org/help/app).
>
> The reason I bring this up is because I know of a couple of apps that
> are listed for which the links on the (download) URL are linkbucks.com
> links. In other words, you have to click the link and read an
> advertisement before the file can be downloaded.
>
> I would think this would violate a rule of common courtesy at the very
> least.

I think nobody examines the entries of the application repository. Just
whoever wants to put their stuff in, does it, silently. That is to say:
the application repository is not moderated. No moderators, no courtesy :-)

Note that you are pointing to gambasdoc.org. This website is deprecated
by gambaswiki.org, as is noted on the start page.

Regards,
Tobi