[Gambas-user] Rules for Application Repository?

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at ...626...
Sat Jul 26 19:05:52 CEST 2014

I am wondering if there are any rules, other than minimum lines of code
and page layout, for having an application listed in the Gambas
Application Repository (http://gambasdoc.org/help/app).

The reason I bring this up is because I know of a couple of apps that
are listed for which the links on the (download) URL are linkbucks.com
links. In other words, you have to click the link and read an
advertisement before the file can be downloaded.

I would think this would violate a rule of common courtesy at the very
least.

Regards,
T. Lee