[Gambas-user] how copy the screen to memory on a sdl project

MinnesotaJon nicholso at ...2533...
Sun Jul 20 17:32:40 CEST 2014

Hello, Jacky --

You may find it useful to go to my Wordpress blog:
http://beginnersguidetogambas.com/

On the main page, you will find a list of downloads, including download #4,
"4.Gambas3".  This download includes a program that I wrote called
"Screenshooter", which uses the Window.Screenshot method to allow precisely
adjusted screenshots, including screenshots of any window open on the
desktop -- including windows that are mostly off of the screen, windows that
are minimized, or even windows that are minimized on another workspace!  It
uses the gb.desktop component of Gambas for these tricks.

Regards,

Jon