[Gambas-user] how copy the screen to memory on a sdl project

Jack jscops at ...11...
Sun Jul 20 08:44:29 CEST 2014

Le 19/07/2014 21:03, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
> Le 18/07/2014 08:32, Jack a écrit :
>> Hello !
>>
>> screen.copy (x, y, w, h) does not exist, then in a sdl project, how to
>> make a copy of part of the screen.
>>

> In revision #6389, I added a Window.Screenshot() method that returns the
> contents of the SDL window as an Image object.
>
> I will add optional arguments so that we can get only a sub-part of the
> window.
>
> Please check it and tell me if it works for you. I tested it with the
> BeastScroll example only.
>
> Regards,

@ Tobi,
Tobi, thank you for your work and your time.

@ benoit,
I tested the Window.Screenshot () method and it works well.
I think I'll ask a few small improvements. Soon.
Thank you again for your speed to provide answers.

--
Cordialement

Jacky Tripoteau