[Gambas-user] yaya - yet another yahtzee

Patrik Karlsson pata.karlsson at ...626...
Sat Jul 12 18:56:49 CEST 2014

My first Gambas project of any substance is becoming somewhat useful and
I'm asking you for some feedback before I'm wrapping it up.

It's a dice game based on the Yahtzee "structure" and it's easy to create
similar dice games.
Eg. https://github.com/trixon/gambas-yaya/blob/master/gamedefs/default.json

Four major thing that needs to be fixed are
-Update graphics, scale dice
-Save scorecards and show high scores
-Implement game "variants".
-Some intro/help that says
--Roll by moving the mouse to lower right
--Invert other dice selection with right mouse button
--Mouse wheel to select all/none

If you care to try it out you can get the binaries from

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9761598/yaya-dist.tar.gz

or clone it from github.

git clone https://github.com/trixon/gambas-libpkcommons.git libpkcommons
git clone https://github.com/trixon/gambas-libpkdice.git libpkdice