[Gambas-user] Events not firing...

Stephen sbungay at ...3301...
Thu Jul 10 20:26:24 CEST 2014

On 07/10/2014 02:04 PM, Charlie Reinl wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, den 10.07.2014, 13:36 -0400 schrieb Stephen:

>>> Sorry, everthing works as expected here.
>>>
>> On a side note, the gotfocus event fires... and the change event for the
>> textbox also fires, I added a combobox and tested its keypress and
>> keyrelease events and they do not fire. So the problem appears isolated
>> to keypress and keyrelease. I'm going to revert back to 3.5.4 as 3.5.90
>> did nothing to correct the listbox issue and I can work around it by
>> putting it in a list container.
>>
> Salut Stephen,
>
> what happens, if you create a new user and you make your tests ?

Hi Charlie.

   I switched back to 3.5.4. The keypress/release issue does not exist
in 3.5.4 but does exist in 3.5.90; the environment in which either of
these gambas version runs, as well as my UID are the constants, creating
another user didn't even show up on my radar.

--
Kindest Regards
Stephen A. Bungay, Prop.