[Gambas-user] MTHeme error...

Stephen sbungay at ...3301...
Thu Jul 10 14:30:20 CEST 2014

   Thank you Tobias.

   Hmmmm... it (MTheme.ReadFile) is looking for a subdir off /tmp with
the name of gambas. I created the subdir manually and gambas3-3.5.4 now
starts up as it should.
   Perhaps a change to the MTheme.module is warranted, check for the
existence of the directories referenced in sPath, create them if need
be, then copy sPath to sTemp. Just a thought.

--
Kindest Regards
Stephen A. Bungay, Prop.