[Gambas-user] Discourse?

Jørn Erik Mørne epost at ...3323...
Sun Jul 6 20:21:39 CEST 2014

Hello guys!

I'm not writing too often here, but I read most of what's going on through
Nabble, and enjoy learning from the questions asked and the answers
given. I am not sure about you, but to me the mailing list system seems a
bit too ... what word to put? It just feels a bit like using your fist to get
the nail in, when there's a hammer... I came across an open source rails
mailinglist/board type of solution that looks really nice, and it could work
really well for the Gambas mailing list.:
http://www.discourse.org/

You can see it in action over at https://discourse.syncthing.net/ where I
initially discovered it :)

Just a suggestion!