[Gambas-user] Sylph: Project Miyaji initial demonstration release

Thu Jul 3 02:15:45 CEST 2014

What kind of feedback you were hoping for? Technical or general?
Is space bar intended to turn auto-fire on/off? Bit weird, not wrong. Also
bullets are hard to see in space. Game seems to end abruptly when the boss
is killed. Normal help, custom controls etc menus are missing.
I don't feel right criticizing game which isn't ready... what can I say. It
seems to work perfectly, however I don't know what kind of features I
should be expecting to test for.

Jussi