[Gambas-user] Two quick questions

B Bruen bbruen at ...2308...
Wed Jul 2 06:06:37 CEST 2014

1) "Run this form" seems to ignore the Margin and Spacing properties of containers within the form.  They work properly when the application main form is run.  Has anyone seen this - or have I done something odd?

2) Occasionally, when changing gb.form.mdi ToolBar properties, or the properties of toolbuttons therein, in the IDE suddenly when running the form containing the toolbar all the buttons are invisible - and not available in the Configure popup.  Further, when I look at the config file for the project the "Layout" slot for the toolbar has disappeared.  I have no idea what is causing this.  Has anyone else seen it?

rgrds
Bruce

--
B Bruen <bbruen at ...2308...>