[Gambas-user] How to import and/or use Linux function "memcopy"?

Sat Jan 25 15:11:24 CET 2014

If you have problems to declare memcpy on Gambas, you will very probably
have much more problems with it (unexpected behavior, random crashes, etc).
There very probably is alternative method for this. As Benoit already ask,
why you need it?

Anyway:
Private Extern memcpy(dest As Pointer, src As Pointer, count As Integer) As
Pointer In "libc:6"

Jussi