[Gambas-user] Gambas Future or what kind of Gambas we want.

martin p cristia tercoide at ...67...
Fri Jan 24 20:03:51 CET 2014

(too many to quote!)

I'm one of those experienced VB6 users that used to swim in the Caribe,
and Microsoft sent to the Marianas abiss with .NET ; so I think there is
a huge amount of potential ex VB6 programmers to join the Gambas force.

So Gambas is not THAT easy to install or compile? Well, we're
programmers, lets show some effort...

Linux hard to install? Ubuntu sets a computer up in 20m, and if its a
decent one, the only thing you need to know is your time zone. Otherwise
it is all answered in Askubuntu.

Our goal has to be making Gambas compiled program END users, use
whatever O.S. they want, using a one-file-downloadable-installer.