[Gambas-user] Two suggestions about TabPanel

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Sat Jan 18 17:19:44 CET 2014

The move left/right arrows must be at the left, because when we are
changing doc from code to form.
the arrow place position depend of the presence of right property panel.

I think the tabs need to have all the same size if the close button is
used. It ca be the size of the longest one. so when clicking on the
close button colosing can be done recursively without moving the
mouse.

One thing funny can be a resisign on the first tab closed with a timer
of  2 or 3 sec. so durring this time all the tabs at the right of the
current tab have the same size than the current tab. And retreive
theire size after the Last click + delay.

.

--
Fabien Bodard