[Gambas-user] Forcenewpage in report component - part 1 of 2

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Fri Jan 10 15:43:50 CET 2014

This isn't a bug it's because the computing is done page by page for the
viewer so 3 page no need more time than 3000 on the preview. For printing,
all the pages are computed before.