[Gambas-user] Forcenewpage in report component - part 1 of 2

Greg Raffaelle greg.raffaelle at ...2755...
Fri Jan 10 20:24:58 CET 2014

Fabien,

I tried the latest trunk version of Gambas3.5.90 and the pages on my
report are now displaying.  However the numpages is not correct.  When
the pages are first displayed in preview they are numbered like this:

Page 1 of 2
Page 2 of 3
Page 3 of 4
Page 4 of 5
Page 5 of 6
Page 6 of 6

But after you scroll through all the pages (display each page in
preview) the numpages corrects as follows:

Page 1 of 6
Page 2 of 6
Page 3 of 6
Page 4 of 6
Page 5 of 6
Page 6 of 6

Seems like a bug in determining the number of pages when the preview
form is first displayed.

Thanks,
Greg