[Gambas-user] Problem with web site and wiki

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Jan 9 18:03:50 CET 2014

Le 09/01/2014 13:43, Rob Kudla a écrit :
> On 01/09/2014 04:53 AM, Benoît Minisini wrote:
>> Rob, if you read that: can you give me the ownership of 'gambasdoc.org'
>> name so that I make it point to another server?
>
> Sure. I've asked twice on the list for the last few years and not gotten
> any offers of a new home, but if you can find hosting I'll be happy to give
> it to you. Let me know when you're ready for the transfer code and I'll
> email it to you privately.
>
> Rob

Thanks. I will ask my boss tomorrow if I can host the Gambas
documentation on a server.

Maybe he will ask me how much traffic the server will generate, so if
you have the information...

--
Benoît Minisini