[Gambas-user] Problem with web site and wiki

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Thu Jan 9 13:43:35 CET 2014

On 01/09/2014 04:53 AM, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> Rob, if you read that: can you give me the ownership of 'gambasdoc.org'
> name so that I make it point to another server?

Sure. I've asked twice on the list for the last few years and not gotten
any offers of a new home, but if you can find hosting I'll be happy to give
it to you. Let me know when you're ready for the transfer code and I'll
email it to you privately.

Rob