[Gambas-user] Complex report

Bruce bbruen at ...2308...
Tue Feb 25 13:29:45 CET 2014

On Tue, 2014-02-25 at 12:20 +0100, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> yes charlie ... and no... For my job and to simplify i use nearfive
> round. But for not be too far from the reallity i use real value for
> the sum and do the nearfive at the priniting time only.
>
> I can't share the sources... well i can but not the datas.

Actually Fabien,
Just the .report file would be a help to get some insight into how _you_
are using the new controls.

... and a feature request! Would you consider using gb.settings to save
the preview geometry. I am getting rsi jumping back and forth from
design mode to preview and having to resize the preview and zoom all the
time.

cheers
Bruce