[Gambas-user] Complex report

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Tue Feb 25 12:20:26 CET 2014

yes charlie ... and no... For my job and to simplify i use nearfive
round. But for not be too far from the reallity i use real value for
the sum and do the nearfive at the priniting time only.

I can't share the sources... well i can but not the datas.

remembert it's for svn version as i built it for my needs too