[Gambas-user] Wrong behaviour of logger.level

Sebastian Kulesz sebikul at ...626...
Thu Feb 20 20:57:32 CET 2014

Hi! I'm the author of the gb.logging component. I'm on vacations right now,
so I can't review your issue. I've starred this email and will be taking a
look when I get back home. Afaik the component is working correctly, so
please review the documentation and the rfc on which it is based (you can
find a link in the docs too)

Sorry for my late response.