[Gambas-user] Gambas3 component Docs

Paul Horechuk horechuk at ...981...
Sat Feb 15 23:24:47 CET 2014

I've been to gambasdoc.org and it works reasonably well, except if you
dig through deep enough, it starts to ask you to log in.

I think what I'm really looking for is a list of the end objects,
methods, classes, and properties, what they provide, and then what
component is required for its use. Sort of like:

Point(x, y)    Reads or writes the value at the specified coordinates.
                     Class is part of the gb.qt4 or gb.gtk depending on
desktop used
                     Usage: Point(x, y) or
                                 value = Point(x, y)
                     Static method. Part of Draw in gb.qt4, deprecated
by Paint since Gambas 3.4
                     Usage: Draw.Point(x,y)
                     N.B. Paint does not include Point

Has anyone seen anything like this?