[Gambas-user] Key.Enter and Key.Return

ISS Boss iss_boss at ...770...
Thu Feb 13 17:18:53 CET 2014

   Didn't we have this conversation not too long ago?  Just saying...  :-)

   Randall Morgan wrote, On 02/13/2014 10:19:

FYI: Historically, the return key was used to return the carriage on a
teletype or typewriter to the home (left side) position. The enter key was
taken from mechanical 10-key calculating machines and is used on the
numerical keypad to "enter" a value into the calculation.