[Gambas-user] Drawing Area Location in Screenshot Depends on Window Location on Desktop

Thu Feb 6 12:54:34 CET 2014

Not sure you can access internal picture of drawing area, but if you need
to copy it's content I suggest you do it other way around. That is, do all
drawing to picture and copy the ready picture to drawing area.

Draw.Begin(hMyPic)
Draw. ... what ever ...
Draw.End()

Or:

hMyPic = Picture.Load(...)

Or however you have made content to drawing area.

When the pic is ready, you just put it on drawing area:

Draw.Begin(daChart) '' <--- use this only if drawing area property cached =
true
Draw.Picture(hMyPic, 0, 0)
Draw.End()

Jussi