[Gambas-user] Drawing Area Location in Screenshot Depends on Window Location on Desktop

Louis W. Adams, Jr. LouisWAdamsJr at ...3300...
Thu Feb 6 05:50:00 CET 2014

> Taking a screenshot to get the DrawingArea contents seems to be a very ugly
method to me.

I think it's ugly too, but I'm the only one using the programs I write so
I'm the only one offended.  I'm a GAMBUS newbie, and I've been very confused
by posts that explain the proper way to convert the internal picture of a
drawing area control into an image file.  Picture versus Image.  Paint
versus Draw.  Drawing Area control versus Picture Box control versus
ImageView control.  Maybe someday I'll understand.  For right now Screenshot
works for me.

Lou