[Gambas-user] ncurses help texts missing

Tue Feb 4 08:34:22 CET 2014

Hi Tobias,

your name is mentioned as the author of the ncurses component. Is that
right?

Anyway, I wanted to play around a bit with ncurses and found this
component. A long time ago, I tried to write a program with ncurses but
gave up when I had to find the screen dimensions (the original C
function uses a pointer thing I couldn't make workable for my Gambas
program). So thanks you've done it for me :)

But the help texts aren't ready yet, and I miss some short examples on
how to start by making a window and so on.

Are the undocumented functions not ready yet, or is it that the help
texts aren't complete yet?

Regards

Rolf