[Gambas-user] gb-report ReportLabel color

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Sun Feb 2 23:12:01 CET 2014

it is solved but actually only on the svn version. You need to wait
for release if you don't use this

you can use as workarround:

.Background = ReportBrush["#FF0000FF"]

Regards,

Fabien

2014-02-02 kungfupanda <riccardo.giudici at ...626...>:
> Hi,
>
> I'm starting to use gb report component in gambas3. It works very fine and I
> was able to realize all I need. I saw a post with bug reporting about
> reportbrush.color problem.
> Is it a solve problem ?? I try to change the font color and background color
> in a ReportLabel
>
> "
> .Brush = ReportBrush.Color(Color.Cyan)
> .BackGround = ReportBrush.Color(Color.Cyan)  "
>
> nothing change.... I make something wrong or the bug is not solved too ???
>
> thank a lot
>

> --

Fabien Bodard