[Gambas-user] gb-report ReportLabel color

kungfupanda riccardo.giudici at ...626...
Sun Feb 2 22:52:41 CET 2014

Hi,

I'm starting to use gb report component in gambas3. It works very fine and I
was able to realize all I need. I saw a post with bug reporting about
reportbrush.color problem.
Is it a solve problem ?? I try to change the font color and background color
in a ReportLabel

"
.Brush = ReportBrush.Color(Color.Cyan)
.BackGround = ReportBrush.Color(Color.Cyan)  "

nothing change.... I make something wrong or the bug is not solved too ???

thank a lot