[Gambas-user] Communicating to hosted forms...

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Wed Dec 31 19:25:48 CET 2014

On Tue, 30 Dec 2014, Charlie Reinl wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 30.12.2014, 16:45 +0100 schrieb Tobias Boege:

> > > Salut Stephen,
> > >
> > > now its to you to find all my changes
> > >

> > You can still send a patch :-P
> >

> Salut Tobi,
>
> while never used, I jump to the occasion and made one.
> Q: I would like choose the files but couldn't uncheck

Yes, the handling was weird: you needed to select one or multiple rows
before you click on the checkbox. A click on the checkbox alone would not
select a row, so nothing changed.

I think it's better with #6785. Don't you think?

> And if you are on the listview with the checkbuttons and every time
> you step back to the source archive and the forward again the file list
> is added one more time to the listview.

This was a bug, also fixed in the latest revision.

I cross my fingers for your first Gambas patch :-)

Regards,
Tobi