[Gambas-user] Communicating to hosted forms...

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Tue Dec 30 17:53:50 CET 2014

Am Dienstag, den 30.12.2014, 16:45 +0100 schrieb Tobias Boege:
> On Tue, 30 Dec 2014, Charlie Reinl wrote:
> > Am Dienstag, den 30.12.2014, 07:27 -0500 schrieb Stephen:
> > > Attached is a test harness that tries to implement the following.
> > >
> > >    FormMain hosts two other forms (Form1 and Form2) within two frames
> > > (Frame1 and Frame2). On each of these hosted forms there are two text
> > > boxes and a button. Pressing the button on either of the hosted forms
> > > raises an event that pushes the value in TextBox1 up to the forms
> > > parent. The object of the exercise is to push the value received in the
> > > event to TextBox2 of the other hosted form.
> > >
> > >    Have a look at the project example, I can't seem to get a handle
> > > (sic) on how to communicate to the child forms from the parent.
> > >

> > Salut Stephen,
> >
> > now its to you to find all my changes
> >

> You can still send a patch :-P

Salut Tobi,

while never used, I jump to the occasion and made one.
Q: I would like choose the files but couldn't uncheck

And if you are on the listview with the checkbuttons and every time
you step back to the source archive and the forward again the file list
is added one more time to the listview.

einen Guten Rutsch
--
Amicalement