[Gambas-user] Try not catching XmlDocument Error

Lewis Balentine lewis at ...3412...
Sat Dec 6 04:57:50 CET 2014

I can not. I assume that I would have to download, build/compile and
install that particular or later version. I am just a month into the
land of Linux and less than half of that into Gambas. I have not
advanced that far yet (still on baby steps).

I worked around the problem. As of about 6 hours ago I have my first
Gambas application running (if somewhat crudely).

Lewis