[Gambas-user] Bug: Mageia packages made by IDE do not install application icon in distro menu

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at ...626...
Sun Aug 31 18:51:38 CEST 2014

I have attached a simple application package that properly installs the
icon to /usr/share/icons and also properly displays the icon in the menu
entry.

On a side note: This project is related to a message I just recently
sent to the list about the editing shortcut keys and valueboxes. I am
unsure if that message made it to the list.

Lee