[Gambas-user] Gambas Magazine - Update

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...626...
Sat Aug 23 21:50:27 CEST 2014

CJ,

Thanks! And thanks to all those who have helped and continue to help!

Like I said, you don't need to be an expert to write an article or to help.
You only have to be willing. I can find translators and proof readers and
we will all get better as we progress forward. The magazine is very short
on content. So even short simple content is helpful. Also, I have columns
that I would like to run regularly that need someone to write them. The
Gambas News column simple needs someone to keep up with important news on
the forum and changes to Gambas that impact the Gambas users, and report
them in the column. This requires time that I could be doing other projects
for the magazine. So if you can read and write or do graphics, there is a
way to participate in the magazine and become published or listed as a
contributor.

Again, thanks to all who have helped and continue to help!

Randall

On Sat, Aug 23, 2014 at 7:10 AM, CJ <lists at ...2828...> wrote:

> Hi Randall,
>
> > First thank you to all who provided comments and feed back on
> > the first issue of Gambas Magazine. Now that I am back in the city I am
> > focused on the next issue of Gambas Magazine which will be released on
> > October 1st.
>
> Just wanted to say thanks for a great effort! Gambas Magazine is a great
> idea and I'm sure it will help expanding Gambas userbase.
>
> And Gambas deserves it since it's a great development tool with awesome
> group of developers behind it!
>
> Thanks again and if I come up with something to contribute I will let
> you know, looking forward to read the upcoming issue!
>
> /CJ

If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will
it take?