[Gambas-user] Gambas Magazine - Update

CJ lists at ...2828...
Sat Aug 23 16:10:29 CEST 2014

Hi Randall,

> First thank you to all who provided comments and feed back on
> the first issue of Gambas Magazine. Now that I am back in the city I am
> focused on the next issue of Gambas Magazine which will be released on
> October 1st.

Just wanted to say thanks for a great effort! Gambas Magazine is a great
idea and I'm sure it will help expanding Gambas userbase.

And Gambas deserves it since it's a great development tool with awesome
group of developers behind it!

Thanks again and if I come up with something to contribute I will let
you know, looking forward to read the upcoming issue!

/CJ