[Gambas-user] Transparent PDF

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Aug 22 22:18:33 CEST 2014

Le 13/08/2014 10:40, Antonio Sánchez a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I did "pboxDOC.Picture = pdfdocumento[1].Image.Picture" to load a pdf file
> in a picturebox, but the background is white and I would need the
> background of this image was transparent because I'm going to put another
> image in the background in other picturebox in order to give a preview of
> the final PDF file.
>
> Later, I'll use pdftk to do the work of merging all layers.
>
> How could I clean the white color or apply a transparent color to the
> pboxDOC?
>

> Thanks.

I'm not sure it is possible directly. But you can get the Image returned
by PdfDocument[].Image, and apply the Transparent() method on it to make
the white color transparent (see the documentation).

Then you can draw the resulting image on top of your background image,
and you should get what you expected.

Benoît Minisini