[Gambas-user] libraries with svn

Ian Haywood ihaywood3 at ...626...
Thu Aug 14 01:25:23 CEST 2014

Richard Terry and I have run into a problem
Our project uses one library (and may use more as we hive up the
project into logical components)
But, it will be in different locations on our systems (mine in
/home/ian/easygp/base.gambas, his funnily enough is
/home/richard/easygp/base.gambas, or similar), and obviously our third
developer (who  isn't called "richard" or "ian") will have the same
problem.

each time one of us updates svn, the .project file is changed to ur
setting, thus breaking the package for the other one.

Is there a way to exclude changes to the project file from svn
updates? (I know this can be done through configuring svn manually,
which I will do, but is their an "official" gambas solution?)

Ian