[Gambas-user] Sqlite3 Driver changed?

Jorge Carrión shordi at ...626...
Fri Aug 15 23:40:25 CEST 2014

Tobi,
Thanks for the interest you show. I used the gambas database objects long
time ago for that things... but -I don't know why- they are slowest than
hell. Most of all in Mysql but in sqlite too...
The pragma solution works well (like the Show columns from Table in MySql),
very well until... I don't know when. Yesterday I found the error... but it
can be happening since long time, I don't know.

I'm afraid that I've to return to slow solutions...

Regards