[Gambas-user] TableView.NoKeyboard semantics

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Sun Aug 10 00:26:46 CEST 2014

Hi,

when we set TableView.NoKeyboard = False, then the ability to select the
current cell via arrow keys is disabled (which I verified experimentally
and which the docs correctly state, too).

This is an unexpected result for me. Shouldn't NoKeyboard = False mean
"not no keyboard" which is "keyboard"[*] and should *enable* me to move
the current cell via keyboard (arrow keys)?

Regards,
Tobi

[*] At least if we have double negation as it works in German (and formal
    logic), not as in English where you "can't get no satisfaction" and
    still be unsatisfied.