[Gambas-user] Error in TextArea (GAmbas 3.5.3)

gian bagoneo at ...69...
Tue Apr 29 12:19:07 CEST 2014

Hello Wolfgang

I confirm your results:

With gb.gui:

(F3:2853): Gtk-CRITICAL **: IA__gtk_text_buffer_set_text: assertion
'text != NULL' failed

With gb.gtk

TextArea1.Text is not static

With gb.qt4

well works

I have Ubuntu 14.04 LTS with Gambas3 3.5.3 Trusty3

Also point out that to me as to other Italian Gambas users the help does
not work with gb.gui and gb.gtk.

happens to you and to others?

Regards gianluigi