[Gambas-user] TreeView: Change parent key

Jørn Erik Mørne epost at ...3323...
Sun Apr 27 16:47:27 CEST 2014

Thanks! I am running Gambas 3.5.2 now, but perhaps I'll be able to
pull the development version and try it out.

Another feature request that I think would have been extremely great
would be something like a .RichTextInsert() method for the TextEdit
control. This way it would be very easy to insert HTML objects like
tables, hyperlinks and so on at the cursor's current position.

I may ask to much here now, but you don't get without asking :)
I know that the QT TextEdit has methods for handling tables. Getting
some basic table functionality like that in Gambas' TextEdit would be
awesome, e.g. inserting/deleting tables, rows and columns, split and
merging cells. I believe this is already built into QT, no?

Best Regards
Erik