[Gambas-user] TreeView: Change parent key

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Apr 26 16:32:37 CEST 2014

Le 23/04/2014 23:13, Jørn Erik Mørne a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> Is there a way with the TreeView component to change an item's parent key?
>
> Now, I have to clear out all elements, and reload them each time I
> want to move an item to another parent, and this also resets the
> current opened/closed status of each item, which clutters the users's
> experience a bit.
>
> Perhaps there's a good way I haven't thought of?
>
> Regards,
> Erik

I added a Reparent() method to the TreeView items in revision #6250.

Tell me if it works for you.

I now leave and will come back from holidays next week, so I won't be
able to answer before.

Benoît Minisini