[Gambas-user] Inheriting, wrapping and casting

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Sat Apr 19 01:07:21 CEST 2014

On Sat, 19 Apr 2014, Tobias Boege wrote:
> We could circumvent that crash when we simply disallowed that conversion and
> had a method that would create a VariantArray from a Variant[], by copying
> elements.

Oh, I forgot to ask: do you want the patch that allows inheritance-
compatible[*] classes to be used in place of a class in method and property
signatures to test the above approach - even if it's unlikely that it goes
mainline?

[*] Inheritance-compatibility is an antisymmetrical relation!