[Gambas-user] Calling a function via variable name

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...626...
Thu Apr 17 03:10:16 CEST 2014

I'm hoping someone here can help me. I am trying to port a genetic program
from C to Gambas 3. The original code passes various function as pointers
in an array. They are then called using the function pointer. How can I
best pass functions around in Gambas via variable.

FYI: This program randomly selects a sub set of functions from a list in
random order and stores them in an array. The array of pointers is then
updated for the next generation, after testing the solution.

Thanks for your help