[Gambas-user] Issue 521 in gambas: Unimplemented function HtmlDocument_GetElementById()

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Wed Apr 16 20:18:39 CEST 2014

Updates:
	Owner: adrien.p... at ...626...
	Labels: -Version Version-TRUNK

Comment #1 on issue 521 by adrien.p... at ...626...: Unimplemented function
HtmlDocument_GetElementById()
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=521

Hi,

I fixed this bug in revision #6244, thanks.

However, your patch would not have worked : the GetElement() function
returns the first element with the given tag name, and creates it if it was
not found. I use it when some special tags in the HTML document are
required by the user, like the <head> tag or the <body> tag.
I used the XMLNode_getFirstChildByAttributeValue() function, which is much
more appropriate. :)