[Gambas-user] Severe problem with update...

ISS Boss iss_boss at ...770...
Sun Apr 13 20:36:37 CEST 2014

I have 76 updates -- ALL from Gambas.  I am currently running Gambas
3.5.2 and apparently that is as far as I can go unless someone can tell
me how to get past this error from the Update manager:

"Requires installation of untrusted packages."

"This action would require the installation of packages from not
authenticated sources"

Following that, my only option is to close the error window, which
resets the Update Manager back to the start point again, displaying all
76 updates available.

My system:

[System]
Gambas=3.5.2