[Gambas-user] two simple questions

Sun Sep 29 17:02:14 CEST 2013

Wally, your email doesn't work, hope you get my reply via this list:

Sorry I cannot reproduce this problem with r5855 on Xubuntu 13.04 64bit.
What is your operating system?
Gambas IDE --> ? --> System informations. Copy all of it's content.

Maybe your system sends some keys when tab is changed,
and so selected text is replaced... hard to say.

Can you reproduce this bug with any other program using Qt4 (example Kate)?

Jussi