[Gambas-user] two simple questions

Sat Sep 28 23:27:53 CEST 2013

> I used this search box: see screenshot

Oh, I had removed it from my IDE and I didn't even remember it exist!

I updated to r5855 and I added the box for test. Still I don't see IDE
deleting any rows,
but you really cannot paste into "Browse project" box.

So that is confirmed. Minor annoying thing.
Benoit, do you know why this happens?

> ps.: do you have a similar hint, how to drag and drop (move) pieces of
> sourcecode ?
> i really miss this feature.

There is no mouse drag&drop, but something similar;
select code you want to move, then press Alt and use up or down arrow keys
to move the selection.

Jussi