[Gambas-user] Issue 463 in gambas: v4l webcam remains idle when close program, and can be used

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Sat Sep 28 19:59:57 CEST 2013

Comment #6 on issue 463 by mckayger... at ...626...: v4l webcam remains idle
when close program, and can be used
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=463

yeah, i suspect that.. so then i'll try to made a open and save the ref ..
but confirm that it not be possible.

So this bug could be usafully for future similar problems.

I solved with extenal shell command that free the device throught restart
usb-bus, but are not 100% effective with all webcams.. only work with older
devices.

Very thansk in advance Benoit, great languaje made my work great in two
points:
1) very easy and powerfully to use
2) not compatible witn guindo