[Gambas-user] Further Assistance with gb.report repeating section

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Thu Sep 26 11:11:44 CEST 2013

The good news is I get success with my new property. I've only to correct a
problem of bad index in the fullrepeat container. It increment on the
secondary page and it must not. It must increment only when its children
say ok we have finished
Le 25 sept. 2013 21:09, "Fabien Bodard" <gambas.fr at ...626...> a écrit :

> THanks, i need to manage a new case. In fact i'm going to add a new
> property that force a repeated container to begin on a new page.
>
> so the full repeat part will force a new page to be generated like if the
> page is full.
>

> 2013/9/23 Fabien Bodard <gambas.fr at ...626...>
>
>> I need to know if the picture and the header of the part must be repeated
>> if the twin arrays exceed the page.( I mean the part with the picture.)
>>
>> Many things can be done but I need to know what you exactly want to
>> achieve.  What you want is quite complex because you want a recursive
>> scheme. Recursive means complex... But not impossible :-)
>> Le 23 sept. 2013 03:41, "Greg Raffaelle" <greg.raffaelle at ...2755...> a
>> écrit :
>>
>>>  Fabien,
>>>
>>> I am still having problems achieving the layout of the report I want to
>>> create for my application.  You previously helped me getting the tables in
>>> the report to repeat by adding the ReportPanel named "FullRepeat". The
>>> problem is when the datacount for the items ReportHBox5 and ReportHBox7 in
>>> the tables exceeds 6.  When this happens the FullRepeat section disappears.
>>>  The other thing I noticed is that you set OnePiece equal to true for the
>>> panel FullRepeat.  Depending on the amount of data, there is no guarantee
>>> that the tables will fit on one page and that's all right.  I want the
>>> tables to be able to display more than 7 rows of data and the tables to
>>> repeat with new data.  When I set OnePiece to false for panel "FullRepeat"
>>> I got the pages as shown in the attached file output.pdf.  As you can see
>>> in the pdf the tables and numbers are not correct starting with the second
>>> time the tables are printed.  Further assistance on how to correct this
>>> would be appreciated.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Greg

>>> LIMITED TIME SALE - Full Year of Microsoft Training For Just $49.99!
>>> 1,500+ hours of tutorials including VisualStudio 2012, Windows 8,
>>> SharePoint
>>> 2013, SQL 2012, MVC 4, more. BEST VALUE: New Multi-Library Power Pack